Water for Health Ltd began trading in 2007 with the goal of positively affecting the lives of many. We still retain that mission because we believe that proper hydration and nutrition can make a massive difference to people’s health and quality of life.
The business was started by Roddy MacDonald, who has a keen interest in the therapeutic properties of water having worked on the industrial side of water treatment for a number of years. Because of his own personal health problems, he was keen to share strategies that he found to be highly effective. In particular, the realisation that body pH is critically important if good health is to be achieved.
Since we began trading, we have introduced many innovative products whilst partnering with leading suppliers who share a similar ethos. Today we supply products to thousands of people across the UK and throughout Europe. We not only aspire to supply high-quality products, but endeavour to support this with a caring, client-focused approach.
Water for Health remains a family company, managed by Roddy MacDonald and his son Ed. We employ a small team of dedicated staff committed to furthering the vision of the business. Based in Perthshire, Central Scotland, we enjoy access to an excellent distribution network.
We hate to see people suffering from pain and debility in one form or another due to problems that good hydration and quality nutrition could solve. That’s why at Water for Health we’re committed to promoting better living through education.
• That the majority of conditions that people visit a doctor for are health challenges that could be greatly improved or solved by proper nutrition, hydration and better lifestyle choices.
• That good nutrition and proper hydration are vital if we are to achieve optimum health.
• That our default state is optimum health.
• That it is essential to give the body mineral-dense nutrition to enjoy good health.
• That in many instances, the body speaks the mind. Most chronic health challenges are caused by deep-rooted challenges at emotional, psychological or spiritual levels.
• That for peak health, root cause issues must be resolved.
• That good health begins in the ‘gut’: optimising digestion is a must.
• That modern living – high levels of stress, poor dietary choices and environmental pollution – contributes significantly to the plague of modern diseases.
• That it is essential for everyone to take personal responsibility for their wellbeing. Personal responsibility is tremendously empowering.
• That the body is immensely complex, but that good health is simple – it is primarily a result of making sensible daily choices.
• That quality supplementation can play a powerful role in helping to fill gaps in our nutrition.
• That good healthy water is not just about the absence of contaminants. In our view, good water should be as clean as possible but also slightly alkaline, with antioxidant properties, good structure and good energy, in order to fulfil the hydration needs of the body.
• That water is the number one nutrient for the body, and minerals are the second most important.
• That sugar, in its various forms, is one of the primary drivers of inflammation in the body.
• That it is important to look after the environment, starting with our own bodies.
• That by making good daily choices, it is possible to maintain high levels of energy, wellness and cognitive function into our senior years.
• That the mind and positive emotions are hugely important in helping us maintain or regain our health.
• That it is important to treat our fellow man with courtesy, compassion and kindness.
• That there is no limit to what a person can achieve if they tap into the power that is within their reach.
• That it is important to treat our customers in the way we like to be treated.