Energy Plus Water Filter
A great choice if you're looking for high levels of water purification (including removal of fluoride) combined with the benefits of alkaline ionized water. The Energy Plus is a unique approach to enhancing the quality of drinking water. It combines high levels of contaminant removal with the benefits of advanced bioceramic minerals to give you filtered alkaline water with antioxidant properties.
Filtered Alkaline Antioxidant Water On Tap
The Energy Plus Water Filter system is a unique approach to changing the characteristics of the water you drink. Combining high levels of contaminant removal with the benefits of natural bioceramic minerals, it gives you water that is filtered, alkaline and hydrogen-rich.
At Water for Health, we have long understood that the removal of harmful contaminants is just one characteristic of good healthy water. Like others, we strongly believe that the water we drink should be alkaline, have antioxidant properties, be properly structured and have good energy.
Many filter systems – though effective at removing contaminants – can leave the water slightly acidic or stripped of quality minerals, which we do not consider to be good water for our health.
Energy Plus Water Filter Features
The Energy Plus was developed with several requirements for healthy water in mind:
• Comprehensive four-stage filter system
• Removes contaminants such as heavy metals, bacteria, estradiol and chlorophenol using high-grade filter media
• Filters both chlorine and fluoride
• Filters chloramine
• Uses natural bioceramic minerals (rather than electricity) to energise and alkalise water, changing its ORP and improving structure
• Stimulates the release of active molecular hydrogen
• Improves mineral content of filtered water (calcium, magnesium and potassium)
• Gives clean-tasting, smooth-drinking water
• Easy DIY installation
• Unit measures 40 x 40 x 15 cm
• Long-lasting cartridges (replace annually)
The Energy Plus represents a comprehensive system to alter the water you drink, whether in the home or office kitchen. While it's true that there are many water filter systems on the market, precious few combine purification and alkalisation, much less stimulate the release of coveted molecular hydrogen.
By adding alkaline minerals like calcium, potassium and magnesium back into the filtered water, the Energy Plus ensures that the water is not 'lifeless', of the type produced by typical reverse osmosis systems.
Third-Party Tested, Easy to Install
In 2015, the University of Edinburgh tested the Energy Plus Water Filter and found it to be highly efficient at eliminating several major contaminants.
"We tested the Energy Plus Filter on behalf of Water for Health for its typical operational life and found that it delivered high levels of removal of the contaminants we tested which included fluoride, heavy metals and organic contaminants. The organic contaminants we tested were a hormone, bisphenol-A or BPA (a plasticiser and known endocrine disrupter) and chlorophenol (a pesticide). All three organic contaminants were reduced to below the limits of detection. In addition to the removal of pollutants in the water, the Energy Plus Filter increased the pH of the water and increased the levels of minerals such as calcium, magnesium and potassium."
Dr. Andrea Semiao, Dept of Engineering - Edinburgh University
You no longer require an expensive electronic ioniser to obtain alkaline antioxidant water; nor do you need a hydrogen water machine that costs thousands. Choose the Energy Plus and enjoy filtered, hydrogen-rich alkaline water straight from the tap.
The Energy Plus Water Filter measures 40 x 40 x 15 cm. It fits easily under the sink without taking up too much space. No electrical connection is necessary.
Supplied With or Without a Tap
The Energy Plus can be supplied with a tap (see Further Information for an image) or without a tap if you would like to use your own separate filter tap or a 3-way tap.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN ONLY SUPPLY THE ENERGY PLUS TO THE UK AND THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND.
THIS SYSTEM IS RECOMMENDED FOR MAINS WATER. SHOULD YOU NOT BE ON MAINS WATER PLEASE CALL US TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
|Buy Multiple and Save|
Energy Plus Water Filter with Tap
Energy Plus Water Filter with No Tap
Energy Plus Replacement Filter Pack
|The Energy Plus Tap|
The Energy Plus Water Filter can be supplied with or without a tap, so you can use your own separate filter tap or a 3-way tap.
The system has four cartridges, each of which plays a unique part in filtering and enriching your drinking water. They are:
1. A special ultra filtration membrane cartridge. This filters down to 0.1 micron and removes silt, rust, colloids, proteins, bacteria, viruses, pathogenic protozoa and cysts from the water. It is a physical barrier that does not use any chemicals.
2. The 2nd block filter absorbs a variety of organic and inorganic substances, chlorine and the more difficult to remove chloramine. Its dense pore structure and vast surface area is perfectly suited to improving taste, odour and colour, while removing chemicals and fluoride.
Filter two is a proprietary matrix comprising at least two types of activated carbon, combined with proprietary Zeolite minerals, structurally bound with polymers into a highly porous block filter form.
Performance Data of Filter 2
• 1 Micron Nominal
• Chloramine reduction >99%
• Lead reduction >99%
• Chlorine reduction >99%
• Fluoride reduction 90%
• VOC - Volatile Organic Compounds >98%
• Metals – Aluminium, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc >98%
• MTBE reduction >97%
• Glyphosate reduction >99.9%
• Pharmaceutical compounds reduction >95%
• Nitrates reduction >92%
• Herbicides reduction >99%
3. The 3rd filter cartridge is composed of a combination of three different types of bioceramic natural mineral ball. These advanced bioceramics alkalise the water, change its Oxidation Reduction Potential, lend it antioxidant properties and improve the water structure. They also have an antibacterial effect, preventing the growth of harmful bacteria in the filter cartridge. Before the water enters this 3rd cartridge, it will have a slightly acidic pH (as do many water filter systems). The pH is typically raised to a pH of 8.5 to 9.5, the ideal range for everyday drinking water.
4. The final-stage filter uses a combination of bioceramics to improve water structure. These bioceramic minerals emit very low levels of subtle far infrared energy and help to improve water absorbability. Suitable structured water with a negative Oxidation Reduction Potential supplies the body with beneficial negative ions. The water finally goes through an additional stage with granulated activated carbon to remove any unpleasant taste or odour.
The exhaustive 4-stage process not only creates water that has undergone high levels of filtration, but also has good energy through the effect of bioceramic media. The bioceramics also stimulate the release of active hydrogen.
How Often Do I Need to Change the Filters in the Energy Plus Water Filter?
The filters used in your Energy Plus need to be replaced annually to ensure that the system works at peak efficiency.
How Easy is it to Fit the Energy Plus?
Fitting the Energy Plus is a relatively simple job. Aside from cutting a hole in the rim of your sink or countertop for the tap, all you need to do is connect the existing feed pipe of your cold water tap, then connect the pipework supplied from the filter to the drinking water tap, as per the diagram below:
Should you require more detailed instructions, simply click the 'Installation' tab above.
The Energy Plus Water Filter measures 40 x 40 x 15 cm. It fits easily under the sink without taking up too much space. No electrical connection is necessary. It comes complete with one of the drinking water taps shown.
Once the Energy Plus Water Filter System has been fitted underneath your sink (as per the instructions on the 'Installation' tab), its special water tap can be used in lieu of your normal tap when pouring water for:
- Cleaning of Fruit and Vegetables
- Drinking (both hot and cold drinks)
In order to ensure the Energy Plus can properly alkalise, filter and enrich your water, you must take care to replace the filters on an annual basis by following these instructions:
Replacing the Filters in Your Energy Plus
The Energy Plus Water Filter has four cartridges. Cartridges require changing on an annual basis. Instructions on how to replace the filters can be found here under Installation tab.
If you require further assistance, please send us an email or call us on 01764 662 111.
The Energy Plus water filtration system uses a number of different components to filter, clean and energize your water. These components include:
- An ultra filtration membrane cartridge
- A proprietary matrix comprising at least two types of activated carbon combined with proprietary Zeolite minerals
- A bed of Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC)
- A bed of special bioceramic media balls which alkalize and ionize the water and increase the pH
- A special blend of far infrared mineral balls
- A special grade of activated carbon
Our 7 Point Guarantee
At Water for Health we want prospective clients to buy from us with confidence. Our mission is to make a difference in the quality of life of as many people we can. We have very many customers who tell us we have made a difference to them, and this inspires us to continue to do what we do. To underpin our commitment, we offer the following 7 point guarantee.
1. Customer Service
We always endeavour to treat our clients and prospective clients respectfully. We constantly strive to offer a caring attitude and knowledgeable service. Our approach is to treat others the way we would like to be treated ourselves. We are available at the end of the phone, or by email, to discuss your requirements and concerns with a high degree of product expertise, confidentiality and professionalism. We can be reached by phone Monday to Thursday between 8.45am and 5.30pm, and between 8.45am and 5.30pm on Fridays, on 01764 662111.
2. 100% Money-Back Guarantee
We want all our clients to be happy with any product they buy from us. If, however, you purchase a product that does not meet your expectations, we will refund your purchase cost at any time within 3 months if you are unhappy with it. It is your responsibility to notify us by phone or email first, then send the product or remaining product and/or packaging to our UK address. We will process your money back promptly (that’s all the small print!).
With the equipment we supply, we warrant that the product will remain in working order for the life of the guarantee. In the unlikely event that your product malfunctions within the guarantee timeframe, we'll replace it with the same model, or discuss an alternative with you if it is no longer available.
If it is a food product or dietary supplement you buy, the results can be varied depending on a wide variety of factors. The benefit will vary from person to person, as can the period before benefit is felt. We endeavour to source quality products from suppliers who have a similar ethos to ourselves. Should you wish to know which product might be most suitable for you, please feel free to call or email as we are always happy to help. Please note we do not offer medical advice but are always pleased to point clients in the direction of resources that may be of value.
At Water for Health we aim to dispatch your order within 48 hours of receipt. This is often done the same day, subject to the product being in stock. However, we import products from all over the world and there can be times when we might briefly be out of stock with a product due to timescales from ordering to delivery. Should the item be out of stock, we will notify you within one working day to provide a delivery date. If you have a special delivery requirement, please call us on 01764 662111 prior to placing your order and we will do our best to assist. You can read more about our estimated delivery timescales here.
5. Security & Privacy
With an increasing threat of identity theft, we realise that security is of paramount importance. Be assured that your safety is protected with state-of-the-art Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology that encrypts sensitive information on both your browser and our server. You’ll know that the checkout process is secure when you see an ‘s’ following the normal ‘http’ designation in the URL address bar. All payments are processed through Sagepay, the UK’s biggest payment gateway and renowned for their security.
6. Purity and Innovation
We are continually trying to source and develop new lines of products which can make a difference to the lives of our customers. We believe the products we sell are some of the best on the market. We are selective in the brands which we stock. We look for products that use high-quality ingredients and we are against the use of fillers, herbicides, pesticides, artificial colourings and flavourings to name but a few. These values are not only important to us but also to our suppliers.
We understand the wealth of information and mis-information available on the subject of health. This is something we try to cut through ourselves, to be able to offer a knowledgeable service to our clients. We believe in the importance of being informed. As Water for Health is striving to provide products to improve the quality of life of its customers, the following quote by Albert Einstein is very fitting: “We believe that an informed citizenry will act for life and not for death.” To be able to do this, we send an optional newsletter, write articles and provide other information to our customers through our blog.