Eight B Vitamins
These multi B vitamin capsules contain no fewer than eight B vitamins to support healthy cell function, healthy skin, hair & nails, good metabolism, healthy immune system, healthy neurological function, red blood cell production, mental health, energy production and a healthy heart.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) is needed for healthy growth and function of organs including the brain and heart. It also helps to keep the nervous system healthy and to convert food into energy.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) for healthy eyes, skin and nervous system and to help the body release energy from food.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) helps to keep the nervous system and skin healthy.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) is a very important vitamin for a healthy brain and nervous system. It also helps make blood cells and convert food into energy.
- Vitamin B6 helps the body store energy and form new red blood cells to carry oxygen round the body. It may also help with brain health and mood.
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin) is needed for healthy hair, nails, and nerve function.
- Folic acid is the manmade version of folate (Vitamin B9) It helps the body make healthy red blood cell, DNA and genetic material. It reduces the risk of birth defects, such as spina bifida, in unborn babies.
- Vitamin B12 helps the body make red blood cells, release energy from food and process folate.
Who is Vitamin B Complex for?
This is the ideal supplement for people keen to improve their intake of B-complex vitamins. Pregnant and breastfeeding women are particularly needful of B vitamins (especially folate and B12), as are vegetarians, vegans, older adults, metformin users and those using the birth control pill.
IngredientsCapsule shell: vegetable cellulose Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCI) Choline (bitartate) Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate) Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) Inositol Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI) Folic acid (L-5-MTHF) Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) Vitamin B7 (biotin)
UsageTake one capsule per day with a main meal or as directed by a healthcare professional